North American Bancard’s conference leaves attendees anticipating more
October 29, 2018
TROY, Mich., Oct. 29, 2018 - North American Bancard Holdings (NAB), a multifaceted and award-winning payment solutions provider, recently hosted the inaugural partner event, Transcend. Many of the nation’s top influencers in the payment’s ecosystem including resellers, card issuers, ISVs, and thought leaders descended upon Scottsdale, Arizona for the conference. Transcend is where innovations in the payments industry meets real-world implementation in the most energetic and fun environment.
Transcend 2018 featured an opening roundtable discussion with North American Bancard founder and CEO, Marc Gardner, joined by Total Merchant Services’ co-founder and former CEO, Ed Freeman. The two innovators discussed the current state of the payments industry and how market consolidation will drive the enhanced payment solutions being offered to merchants. Master of ceremonies for Transcend was Matt Hoskins, EVP of Sales and Distribution for North American Bancard and CEO of PayProTec.
"Transcend blew away our expectations on every level," said Hoskins. "We are beyond encouraged by the post-event feedback received from our attendee partners, sponsors and vendors. Some incredible, yet tangible, product solutions that will prove to be true game changers for our reseller base were front and center. Our goal is to create the premier event in the payments game and we are well on your way to making this a reality. We’ve already planning Transcend 2019 and I could not be more excited.”
Partners, attendees and sponsors were treated to an unforgettable experience that included several product announcements, a look into the future of the payment processing landscape, and valuable networking sessions.
Some of the products and solutions announced at Transcend included:
- The PayAnywhere Smart Terminal – A complete mobile terminal that runs on the PayAnywhere application, allowing merchants to accept payments, track inventory, manage employees and run their business in a seamless and convenient way.
- PayAnywhere 5.8 – This latest update included dynamic features like Tickets & Tabs, Time Clock, Offline Transactions and the ability to connect with a Star SP742ML Ethernet kitchen printer.
- Authorize.Net – Offering compatibility with a plethora of online shopping carts, while featuring EMV, tokenization and advanced security/ fraud prevention.
- USAePay – A leading payment gateway service provider, USAePay is now certified on the Electronic Payment Exchange (EPX) processing platform. Capabilities include credit card processing, extensive reporting and more. Merchants get access to fully integrated solutions that incorporate EMV and tokenization and encryption technologies.
- The Sales Partner Portal – Our new portal allows partners to safely and securely manage merchants by verifying PCI statuses, seeing real-time batch data, checking deployment information and issuing support tickets. The user-friendly Dashboard helps track processing volumes, residuals and bonuses. Merchant enrollment is performed in a seamless and secure manner with just a few clicks.
- Homebase – PayAnywhere merchants are now able to save precious time every day managing their employees with a free time clock and employee management software powered by Homebase.
Transcend was bookended by keynote presentations delivered by Molly Bloom, entrepreneur and bestselling author of Molly’s Game and Jordan Belfort, the former owner of Stratton Oakmont, one of the most dynamic and successful sales organizations in Wall Street history and subject of the major motion picture Wolf of Wall Street. Transcend was capped off with a private concert from rapper, Nelly.
Transcend is where innovations in the payments ecosystem meet real-world implementation. C-level executives, innovators and influential speakers gather to explore ways in which businesses can be best positioned for growth and success through the payment experience. Transcend pairs tools with the right conversations to help professionals and organizations curate solutions in an ever-changing business landscape.
About North American Bancard Holdings
Founded in 1992, North American Bancard Holdings (NAB) is an innovative payment technology company that's reimagining the payment experience for the evolving merchant economy. With its own secure, international processing platform, NAB provides end-to-end transaction solutions, eliminating the need for multiple vendor relationships by combining the functionality of an ISP, merchant acquirer, gateway, front-end, and backend processor. NAB’s diversified product solutions enable all globally preferred payment methods in mobile, online, and in-store environments. As North America’s sixth largest non-bank acquirer, NAB serves more than 350,000 businesses and processes more than $50 billion in electronic payments annually. For more information, visit www.nabancard.com.