- Reduces syncing time of merchant data
- Improved merchant data migration
- Ability to print receipts via Bluetooth
- Bug fixes
New for iPhone:
- Checkout: Simply swipe the card or enter card information manually.
- New “Quick Cash” buttons expedite cash payments by rounding up totals to whole dollar amounts.
Phone Swipe is easy to use and accepts a variety of payment types. It accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal payments for one low rate. For any swipe transactions, the fee is only 2.69 percent, including American Express. For keyed transactions, the rate is slightly higher at 3.49 percent. Fortunately, the Phone Swipe reader is free and can help you never miss a sale.
With the app and iOS 8 updates, we wanted to share with you the best way to ensure that your Phone Swipe app is working smoothly:
- If you are upgrading to 2.0.10, you may experience a crash error.
- If this happens, simply uninstall and reinstall 2.0.10. All of your information is protected and will not be lost.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 877-387-5629 or email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
For more assistance, feel free to contact Phone Swipe Live Chat. Also, visit the Using Phone Swipe page on Phone Swipe to find out more about:
Thank you for choosing Phone Swipe. We look forward to continuing to serve your business.
If you found this interesting, you might also enjoy some of these posts: