If your business isn’t on Facebook, you are missing out on a big opportunity to reach hundreds of thousands of potential customers and grow your business. Creating a Facebook page for your business is easy to do, you can update it with minimal time commitment and, best of all, it’s free.
As Discover notes, Facebook can help you:
- Build your business and tell its unique story.
- Share any big or important business news.
- Gather feedback from customers on products or services.
- Reach a large number of new customers.
- Respond to current customers quickly and in a personal way – building a relationship with your fan base.
- Build an online community made up of fans of your business.
To grow your Facebook fans as quickly as you can, be sure to add a “Like us on Facebook” button to your business’s website, and post signs at your business – you can even encourage friends and family to like the page. Facebook is your place to show the world what your business is about, so take advantage of this free marketing platform and make the most of it.