PayAnywhere is happy to announce version 2.2 of PayAnywhere Storefront. The latest version refreshes the user interface for the checkout, signature and receipt screens – making the checkout experience even simpler. The update also includes the addition of Bluetooth printer capability using a STAR TSP650 printer.
Notable changes include:
- Test Drive – We’ve uploaded a new sample merchant with a retail focus to better represent PayAnywhere Storefront offerings.
- Checkout – Now you can simply swipe the card or enter card information manually. The new “Quick Cash” button expedites cash payments by rounding up totals to whole dollar amounts. You can select “View Cart” to see items, subtotal, discount and tax.
- Signature – The updated design focuses on capturing customer signatures. If the tip is turned on, customers can choose from present amounts or enter a custom tip. You can also select “View Cart” to review items purchased.
- Receipt – Now you can capture customer information and select whether or not to email or print a receipt. Select “No Receipt” to finish a transaction, or hit “Add Receipt Notes” to include a note about the transaction (optional).
- Ability to print receipts via Bluetooth using a STAR TSP650.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a sales partner, please contact your Agent Relations Specialist.
For more details on PayAnywhere Storefront, visit www.payanywhere.com.