It’s almost Independence Day!
In observance to the holiday, North American Bancard’s corporate office will be closed on July 4th, 2016 but the following services will still be available:
- Customer Service will be available from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Mobile Support will be available from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Technical Support service will continue to be available 24/7.
And if you are still in need of some holiday ideas, check out these festive 4th of July recipes that will surely put a smile on friends and family’s faces:
- Firecracker Rice Krispie Treats.
- Kid-friendly Patriotic Punch.
- Red, White and Blue Strawberries.
- 4th of July Muddy Buddy Snack Mix.
And don’t forget about your business during the 4th of July! Holidays are a good time to relax with friends and family but it is also one of the best times to increase your marketing plans. Setting up social media posts ahead of time on sites like Hootsuite, are a great way to keep connected with customers on holidays. Here are some marketing tips that will help promote your business this 4th of July:
- Get creative on social media with 4th of July themed photos.
- Use red, white and blue colored store fronts.
- Post and vote on favorite customer tagged July 4th photos.
- Offer specials, promotions or discounts.
These red, white and blue recipes and patriotic marketing tips can help with customer engagement and business profits for the upcoming holiday.
North American Bancard wishes you and your business a fun filled 4th of July!