The Phone Swipe 3.3 update for your credit card reader for Android phones has many new features in addition to already existing features, making customer interactions are faster and easier than ever.
What’s new with Phone Swipe:
- Accept multiple methods of payment in a single transaction with Split Tender
- Swipe to Sell allows merchants to simply swipe a card and enter the amount for a completed transaction
- Enter a custom amount for one-off items with Express Sale
- Add cart- and item-level discounts and create your own markdowns just as you would an item with the updated Discount features
- SMS/Text Receipts can now be sent to your customers by entering their phone number at the end of checkout
- Customize items to allow one of multiple prices and add modifiers to items
- Organize your Item Library in color-coded categories or sort them into your Favorites with the Heart icon
- Updated Reporting and Settings allows you to tap on the Navigation menu to access your reports and settings. Updated settings now include a real-time preview of your receipt as you customize it with your business information
Phone Swipe 3.3 currently supports the following smartphones:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- LG G3
- Motorola Razr HD
- Nexus 5
- HTC M8
Please make sure your Android phone is running on OS 4.2 or higher.
Check out the update today for your credit card reader for Android! Updates for tablets coming soon.