1. The Naive Optimist , RyanCarson.com: According to the article, this blog is full of useful tips for running a start-up, “Ryan has a contagious passion for what he’s doing, and he’s willing to share the details of his successes and failures along the way.”
2. Duct Tape Marketing, John Jantsch: Need to find tools and advice to help you improve your business? Check out Duct Tape Marketing. The article states this blog covers more than just marketing, and has an endless supply of advice to help you out.
3. The Art of Ass-Kicking, Jason Shen: “Just from the title of his blog, you know that Jason is a whirlwind of activity, and passionate about what he does. Thankfully, he’s just as passionate about passing on what he’s learned as he is about getting things done,” the article states.
4. Both Sides of the Table, Mark Suster: Get advice on startups, marketing, public relations and sales in this blog by Mark Suster.
5. Big Brand System, Pamela Wilson: Want to learn something new? Check out the blog Big Brand System. According to the article, you can get tips on improving your brand design and marketing strategy.
To see the full list of blogs, click here.