Twitter, with it’s 140 character limit, and unique language can be difficult for small businesses to manage. In an article on Basic Blog Tips, 10 mistakes are laid out. Avoid these mistakes in order to have more success on Twitter. The mistakes include:
1. Tweeting all you have in one chunk.
2. Mentioning people the wrong way.
3. Not using images.
4. Not motivating readers to tweet.
5. Buying your followers.
6. Neglecting to use hashtags.
7. Retweeting everything that’s about you.
8. Tweeting your own links only.
9. Losing your focus.
10. Forgetting to act human.
To read the full article, click here.