A credit card transaction lifecycle can be a long one with a number of different entities helping the process along. With so many hands touching a single transaction, it’s important to use the strongest data protection available.
• End-to-end encryption that built into both the software and hardware provides against data breaches by encoding the entire credit card number before it goes into the authorization stage.
• Tokenization introduced to merchants in 2001 by EPX, a North American Bancard company, replaces account numbers with values that are meaningless to fraudsters.
• Reduces the complexity, time, and costs with protecting cardholder data.
• Perform all transaction payment-processing services against global tokens.
• Including authorizations, refunds, recurring billing and wallet use cases.
North American Bancard is focused on the security of data in a credit card transaction and works to offer our merchants the best of what’s on the market today.